Monday, April 30, 2012

Dog breeding

CaliKingpin G2
This past weekend my Nephew and I went down to Merced, CA to bred our bitch to this good looking stud.  I've never seen him in person until the breeding took place.  I must say he is a very impressive dog in person then this picture.  We are hoping that he will help us improve our breeding stock to another whole new level.

During our visit to the breeders yard we had many good conversation talking about dogs and he shared/provided many good ideas for us.  We are a novice to breeding bully pits, which is a new an up coming interest in the pitbull world.

My nephew and I really like this Kingpin bloodline which we plan to phase out our current breeding stock so we can move forward strictly with Kingpin line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home