Monday, March 12, 2012

Thailand Gamefowl

Since the chicken coop was built, last weekend I made a quick trip to California to pick up a few Thailand birds from my nephew. Did I mention he has some of the most beautiful Thai birds around IMO. I selected a black bird and he gave me two hens and one rooster. 



The bird I chosen is in black color all around.  A very pretty rooster.  The hens are black as well.  I can't wait to see what they will produce in a few months.
I got a similar hen like this one. Such a beautiful birds. She should produce some black birds just like her. 


2 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So have your chickens produced any eggs yet? Are you going to keep us updated on your chickens' progress?

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So have your chickens produced any eggs yet? Are you going to keep us updated on your chickens' progress?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home