Monday, May 21, 2012

Friendship


Random pix, not actual picture of her

I recently loss a good friend, she was a good part of my other half. It’s hard these days to find someone who would stand with you, loves you for who you are and endures the good and bad with you? Friendship in a relationship is essential to every long lasting relationship, I think? Since I haven’t been there before I wouldn’t know but from the couples I’ve talk too. They suggest your best friend would be your spouse the very core of every love that will last a life time.  Without friendship in a relationship, it’s like without love; "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out quoted by Walter Winchell". Knowing that your friend will never give up on you and abandon you in your worst moment is a true friend.   

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear that you lost a good friend. Where is she now? I'm sure that wherever she is, she must still care for you a lot and probably still values your friendship. Your model in your picture looks pretty, even though you can't see her face. Maybe you should give her a chance.---WW

 
At May 31, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger BIGGS said...

I don't really know where she had gone too? All I know is that I lost someone special! I also gave my model a chance but turn me down :(.

 
At May 31, 2012 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's not funny, but LOL!! Sorry to hear you're having such bad luck. I'm sure you and your friend will find each another again. As for your model, she's probably just stuck up.---WW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home