Monday, June 15, 2015

The Love Bridge of Paris

I started my evening at the Arc de Triomphe and made my way along the street of Av d'lena toward the Eiffel Tower.  The walk was pleasing seeing people all dress up looking so sexy and handsome in their outfits. As I got closer to the Eiffel Tower the crowd got thicker by the minute. It was so crowd with people from all over the world.  The wait line to go up the Eiffel Tower was 2 to 3 hours so I decided to walk along side the La Seine river going east.  By t

his time the sun was sitting behind me, as I continue to walk. It was different to see young to old causally sitting along the river bank having fruits, cheese, accompaniments and drinking wine. They were all dress up chatting and having a good time.  It set my mood to be romantic only if my love was with me. Then a thought ponder on me regarding a friend mentioning, "Do I believe in love even after death? At first I did not know or believe if that was possible? As I ponder on the thought of love after death.  Why should love end on this world? If we have found our soulmate why couldn't it continue after death or after life? If we haven't found it hope our souls continue to find one another and our soulmate.  I hope to find my sweet again, even after death. Thinking of my sweet and thinking if it was possible, I came up to these lockets not knowing what this was for at the time? It's known as The Love Bridge of Paris when I researched it. It was so delightful and wonderful to see so many people still believe in love to put a locket onto the bridge to sealed and promised their love to one another.    


Do you believe in love even after death and have you found your soulmate?




2 Comments:

At June 16, 2015 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several years ago, I heard and saw pictures about the Love Bridge of Paris. Funny, but at that time, I too thought of my Love. Yes, I do believe in love after death. I also believe in loving another person from afar. Even if I'm not with that person, I will still continue to love that person. I think it teaches me to stretch my heart bigger and to focus on the love, not the fact that I'm no longer with that person. Love transcends the physical and will always continue. I hope you will eventually find your Sweet, just like I hope to eventually find my Love.---WW

 
At June 16, 2015 at 2:46 PM , Blogger BIGGS said...

WW, Good to know you believe in love after death or after life. I wonder what it would be like? I hope you find your Love? Thank you reading my blogg.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home