Sunday, October 21, 2012

Crabs

It's been a long time since I've went crabbing with anyone. So a few weeks ago my nephew, his' son and I decided to go crabbing. On that day it was wonderful and sunny. The weather couldn't be any then better then on that day.  The ocean waves were common as can be. The reason I haven't went crabbing in such a long time because of other commitments in my life.  I have to say it was fun and exciting to get some fresh air breezes and pull crab bods out of the ocean.

We were only there for one hour and we limited out on crabs from the mouth of Barview Jetty.


Boiling my catch in a huge cooking pot.
























Their are so many ways of cooking crabs, but I won't go into it on this blog maybe I'll save it for another time.  This time I decided just to boil it and eat it with hot chili peppers sauce made from my sister n law garden. It was so good I had three big ones all to myself.

How do you like to eat your crabs? Dish?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home