Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sugar Cane --SO SWEET--

This past weekend I went to Merced, CA to repeat a breeding because our female did not take.  Since Merced is close to Fresno. I went to rest in Fresno in between the breeding. While I was there, a good friend thought of me and sent her sister to give me some sugar cane. These are freshly grown sugar cane from Fresno.  These are the some of the sweetest sugar can that I have ever tasted.

I took a picture of the sugar can above to show how it looks.  Below is after the outer shield is removed.  Once the outer shell is removed I chop it into small pieces so my kids can easily chew the juice out. Did I mention these are some of the sweetest sugar cane.

I wanted to thank my friend, her sister and her parents for sharing with me some of their family grown sugar cane from their garden. It's great to have good friends in many places. Love them much!

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sugar cane looks YUMMY!!! I'm sooo jealous of you. You've got such a great friend. I wish I had a friend like that too. Hope your kids enjoyed the sugar case as much as you did.---WW

 
At December 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM , Blogger BIGGS said...

WW, yes I'm so bless to have friends like that in all places. BTW they love it, so do I! We finish half of it already....yummy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home