Sunday, July 21, 2013

Disneyland

Its been 15 plus years since I've been to Disneyland with my kids.  Prior to going to Disneyland and purchasing tickets. I talked to a few friends, cousins, and family member. They gave me very good advice that I should get a hotel the is walkable from and to the park.  So I hand my nephew help purchase the Disneyland tickets because he get discounts on tickets.  Then I went my necie to set me up with rental car, using her family member discount. I rented a mini van, that was the best choice I've had because the kids got to watch movies on he DVD parlayed kept them busy so I focus on driving from Oregon to LA, California.


I took my kids to Disneyland and Disney American Advanter during their summer vacation. They had such a great time with all the rides and Disney characters that were in the theme park. I waited until my youngest child could be tall enough to at least ride most or all of the rides. Their were a few but those maybe a little scary for a four year old kid.  

I know my kids will remember this for a very long time to come...

Have you been to Disneyland? How was your experience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home