Saturday, April 4, 2015

Titanium - Vintage 1940s Jazz Crooner - Style Sia / David Guetta Coverf...





One of my favorite song, I like this version of it as well and the original version. It has a nice twist of jazz.


This song is a up lifting song in my eyes, it keeps me positive in life that even at my worst moment: knowing that I have failed, I can choose to stay down or get up and keep on moving forward... Sometime moving forward in life is all we can do. Learn from our mistakes, live, and love.

Stay positive.

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an interesting take on "Titanium." I love that song too, can't seem to get it out of my head lately.

You sound so glum. Are you okay? Maybe I'm just misinterpreting you. Hope you're well.---WW

 
At April 13, 2015 at 12:27 AM , Blogger BIGGS said...

I was just reminiscing of my past and felt the lost of my Sweetie! I'll be alright because the light has always been shining on me until we meet again

 
At April 13, 2015 at 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you'll be alright. Don't miss me too much, and I won't miss you much either. ;P

There will be another time and another place. Until that time, just know that you have someone here, always wishing the best for you and yours. I only want you to be happy. So keep shining bright.---WW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home