Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mt. Defiance Hike

 
My wife and I went on another hike 11.6 miles to Mt. Defiance loop back to the car in preparation to our Mt St. Helen this coming month. I took these pictures while on our adventure toward the top.  I have to say this hike was very long and hard with with all the zigzag of 3000 plus elevation gain within the first five miles to reach the top. At the top of the mountain is 4930 elevation.  This hike is consider one of the toughest hike also yiu for training ground for peoples who wants to climb Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helen. At the top we could see Mt. Hood to the south of us. Such a beautiful day for hiking.

My legs were very tired for several days following the hike, but I would do it again.




Hopefully you have been on some hikes? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home